Ukraine has been invaded. Civilians are killed or tortured. Schools and hospitals are shelled. I'm helping the company tactical group Steppe Wolves to repel the enemy forces invading their land. They urgently need equipment and other supplies, and you can help.
- We buy everything with our own money, either locally or abroad. Hopefully, donations keep up with credit card bills.
- We will coordinate shipping. We have a trusted network of international volunteers with safe supply routes.
- The Steppe Wolves send photo proof upon reception. I will post some here.
- We keep the receipts, but will publish only after the war, to protect identities and position.
- Should donations exceed amount used, I will donate the excess to humanitarian organizations, based on what will be most useful at the time.
- March 2nd. Money started flowing towards the Ukrainian team.
- March 3rd. Prepared preliminary list of required supplies.
- March 4th. Purchased clothing and backpack. They're trying to find some electronics and a second vehicle to increase effectiveness.
- March 4th. Our local fighters destroyed one of the Russian columns. Lots of vehicles destroyed.
- March 5th. Big order of supplies is on its way. The road is hard, so it will take some time.
- March 8th. Found a suitable vehicle and body armors abroad. Need more donations to secure those.
- March 9th. Bought night vision cameras, military backpacks, camouflage clothing, tactical flashlights, regular camera with long zoom for recon, etc. We are also still actively working on getting a vehicle and body armor.
- March 10th. Acquired a rangefinder. We're inspecting vehicles for purchase to make sure we pick a reliable one.
- March 12th. Ordered body armor, to be delivered by a well-established network of volunteers.
- March 14th. Purchased a vehicle abroad. The seller threw in spare tires for free when they heard the purpose. A volunteer will drive it to Poland and then Ukraine. Also purchased chest rigs and various pouches that should arrive in a few days. Spent 12,000 USD on these items.
- March 15th. Purchased various thermal cameras, warm and waterproof boots, and ballistic helmets. Spent 15,000 USD on these items.
- March 18th. Tracking shipments from all over the world. Coordinating volunteers to drive supplies into Ukraine.
- March 20th. Purchased many things locally: gloves, warm jackets, duffel bags, power banks to recharge equipment in the field, etc.
- March 22nd. Ordered 3,300 USD worth of first aid kits.
- March 25th. A vehicle fully packed with supplies arrived to Ukraine: boots, gloves, chest rigs, pouches, thermal cameras, food, etc. Some additional items were donated by locals. Our volunteers need to wait until Monday for the curfew to end, before they can drive to the front. The vehicle itself was purchased abroad and will be left with the defenders to increase their mobility.
- March 31st. The van arrived with some of the supplies. This is our biggest shipment to date. More shipments on the way.
- April 1st. Received individual trauma medical kits, with Israeli bandages bought on top of that. From a veteran friend: "QuickClot saved more lives in Iraq and Afghanistan than probably any helmet."
- April 2nd. Received thermal scopes and monoculars, as well as digital binoculars. This will give our fighters a big advantage.
- April 3rd. Purchased 30 walkie-talkies. Volunteers will take them from the EU to Ukraine.
- April 6th. Purchased commercial drone for reconnaissance missions.
- April 9th. Purchased two-way encrypted radios for secure communications at longer ranges, and started looking for another pick-up truck. We've also increased the goal by 5,000 USD to cover the cost of these two items.
- April 11th. The newly acquired drone has already been put to use, and directed the fire that destroyed the invader's mortar battery. Another won battle to our name!
- April 12th. Finally received helmets from vendor. These will be shipped to Ukraine.
- May 7th. Second vehicle arrived from Sweden to Ukraine. Volunteers will be taking it to the front in the coming days.
- May 18th. Helmets arrived to the front and are being distributed to our defenders.
- May 19th. Plate carriers got finally released from the Polish customs. They were stuck there for weeks, with moving goalposts as to the terms of their release. We suspect corruption. Luckily, we now have them and will send them to Ukraine and then to the front.
- June 27th. Bought fuel for the next month.
- June 29th. Bought tires for multiple vehicles. The ones they had were shredded as a result of shelling.
- July 29th. Bought fuel for the next month.
- August 22nd. Paid for the repair of 5 vehicles.
- August 30th. Bought fuel for the next month.
- September 22nd. Purchased winter coats.
- October 1st. Bought fuel for the next month.
- October 12th. Contributed to the purchase of a commercial drone.
- October 29th. Bought fuel for the next month.
- December 1st. Bought fuel for the next month.
- December 26th. Bought fuel for the next month. Contributed to vehicle repairs, although more funds are needed.