While a workshop teaches a predefined topic, coaching allows a team to:
- Learn best practices relevant to their project.
- Complete a minimum viable product or proof of concept faster.
- Stay on track during a critical period in a project.
Coaching is usually an intervention of several weeks, either continuously or at a regular interval, such as one day per week. It often consists of:
- Assistance with software analysis and design.
- Code reviews.
- Demonstration of various techniques.
Anna was recommended to me as an absolute choice for performance tuning. Within 2 minutes of being on the phone with her during initial conversations, I knew that she was the right one for the job.
In just 4 days, we received incredible value. Large accomplishments were made in performance tuning, and better yet, our developer walked away exponentially stronger in each of these areas.