You should attend the ConFoo conference
ConFoo is one of the world’s leading conferences for web developers. It has been so successful, that for the past two years it was sold out (600 attendees). This year, ConFoo received 930 talk proposals.
Here’s why you should attend:
- great diversity of speakers and presentations, picked by the community
- talks for all developer levels, from basic concepts to innovative techniques
- language-independent topics: cloud, mobile, performance, security, databases, etc.
- speakers from around the world with extensive knowledge
- an amazing friendly atmosphere with plenty of social activities
- it’s non-profit, so all the money goes towards making an even better conference
There’s a big discount until Wednesday 16th, so if you’re convinced, let your boss know right away! The talks are still being reviewed, but you can get a glimpse on our voting page or check the archive to see what we had last year.
February 26 – February 28 in Montreal, Canada